Rules for Trailer/TV Spot/Video Game Entries
Rules for Poster/Standee Entries
- Trailers must be under 4 minutes and 30 seconds long (no exceptions)
- Creation dates for Trailers/Teasers/TV spots/Video Game
Trailers: In order to be eligible, the above mentioned must be created between April 20th, 2012 through March 8th, 2013. That is the creation date of
the trailer NOT the film (or video game).
- In order to be eligible for SUMMER 2013 BLOCKBUSTER which is for a Film RELEASE date between May
3rd, 2013 until September 2nd, 2013 (the upcoming 2013 summer blockbuster season). The trailer must be made for a film being released this Summer 2013.
- Maximum up-loadable size for trailers is 30MB (please note, the larger the file, the longer the upload for larger files, please be
patient if you have a slow connection)
- Please NO "bars and tone", NOR "Company Slates" on the front of the trailer. The trailer should begin just
after you hit play.
Rules for Foreign Trailer Entries
- The creation date for
posters is between April 20th, 2012 until March 8th, 2013
- Except for SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER which is for a poster for a FILM RELEASE date between May 3rd, 2013 until September 2nd, 2013 (this upcoming Summer 2013 Blockbuster Season).
- Maximum up-loadable size for posters is 10MB
- In addition to the rules stated above, in order to qualify as a
foreign film, over 50% of the film should have been shot outside the United States, and additionally a minimum of 50% of the funding must come from
outside the United States.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .